Go beyond paid-TV service and integrate locally generated class or event content
The amount of useable video content created within your school is growing. Students are going to multiple websites to access it – whether it is recorded lectures, special events or sporting events.
Would you like to simplify access and expand where students can view this video content? Would you like to standardize the file formats used, how it is streamed and when it is deleted?
With Conklin-Intracom’s locally hosted TV services, you can build video playlist to distribute as a live channel or offer the content as video-on-demand.
- Standardize category names and metadata
- Schedule when content will be available
- Standardize ingest file formats
- Create custom channel line-ups and control access based on class enrollment
- Integrate local channels/content into your TV lineup